Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Note to self: Always have your fancy shoes packed

Dear Diary,

Why did I have to be so late to fashion night out?? I had a blast and met some amazing people, but I was so bummed to miss the early action. The sightseeing and museums are to be blamed for consuming all my time.  I knew I should have had my event shoes packed up, and ready to go in my purse before leaving the house. It's always a drag when you have to go back and change. I was only able to gather very little from the night's festivities. It got really dark, so I couldn't get any awesome shots with my camera :-(.

In other news, how awesome is it that a fashion night out invitation was placed in my September issue of Vogue Paris?



KENZO




Inside Michael Kors, the DJ was dressed to impress and killing it!







2 comments: