Monday, April 2, 2012

Early morning at the Gap

Dear Diary,

As some of you may remember, I did a  post on a Who What Wear event that took place at the Gap a few months back. Attendees were told to come dressed in colorful attire, and the best outfits received a $500 Gap gift card. You can say I was one of the lucky winners of this competition, but I certainly could not have done it without all the amazing people that voted for me, thank you guys! :D.
Here are some iPhone flicks of my purchases.

I was getting a little carried away while grabbing the clothes, but I mean come on, everyone knows it's always a great feeling when you don't have to come out your own pockets. Am I right or am I right?
 




I am in love with these tie dye skinnies! I can't wait to wear them this summer..






So I spent two and a half hours trying on clothes, and my sister,who was also my photographer that morning had to rush me out of the store. Explains why my shirt is half way buttoned lol. Hope you guys saw pieces that you may like to add to your closet for the summer.

xoxo!!


3 comments:

  1. Sweet! I haven't shopped at Gap in a long while. I might have to, from the looks of these shorts...super cute!!!
    Especially loving the looks in photos #3 & #7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Denim on Denim, loveee!

    http://fashunbeesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Merely: I hardly shopped at Gap myself,that is why I had to blog about my experience to let us all know what we have been missing out on! They have so many awesome spring/summer pieces. You def need to make a trip there,you won't regret it :), xoxo!!

    @Maya: Thank you so much love :), xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete