Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wishing Coachella

Dear Diary,

 It's here again...COACHELLA!!  For those of you not aware of the madness, coachella is a three-day music and arts festival that happens every year in Indio,California. I still can't get a friggin ticket because they are always sold out months in advance, and this leaves me stuck with a live stream of the show every year *sighs* it's that good. However, my gloomy mood is not going to stop me from sharing my "what could have been" outfits with you guys.

Look #1 - Grunge
Coachella #1 - Grunge


Crafted jersey knit top
£16 - republic.co.uk

Military jacket
$69 - galaxyarmynavy.com

Dr. Martens boots
drmartens.co.uk

Punk rock jewelry
$23 - romwe.com

Silver ring
$13 - torrid.com

Monki metal ring
€6 - monki.com

Silver ring
$20 - jcpenney.com

Dorothy Perkins antique silver ring
$14 - dorothyperkins.com

ASOS wide brim fedora
$32 - asos.com

S-Pinotk
$10 - stevemadden.com




 Wallpaper is one of the artists performing at Coachella. I love his playful pop sound with the digital beats. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment