Friday, October 5, 2012

Allow me to Introduce..

Dear Diary,

I went to Beyond Retro in London, located around Soho to do some vintage shopping, and who do I run into after my spree?
A gorgeous young lady with sea blue hair talking on her cell phone. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. A sporty, yet casual outfit. I mean she oozed flyness without even trying! I knew I would kick myself  if I didn't interrupt her phone call to pay a compliment, and take a few shots of her. It ended up being one of the best decisions I ever made. She was very receptive and jovial, which made me admire her even more for her humility.

Meet Soki Mak,
A freelance stylist, and designer based in London.  She has worked with british recording artist, and songwriter Tanya Lacey, and also styled fashion editorials. If you are as intrigued as I am about Soki, click  HERE to view her blog.











No comments:

Post a Comment