Monday, October 1, 2012

Avenue Montaigne

Dear Diary,

Being an avid Sex and the City watcher, I had to make my way to the Hotel Plaza Athenee in Paris. I 1st saw this hotel from season 6 of the series, and let me just tell you  that my photos do no justice to how  GORRRGEOUS the hotel is from the outside as well as the hallways in the inside.  The concierge staff were very friendly about taking pictures, but I did not want to overstep my boundaries lol. I certainly need to spend a weekend there in the near future.


















H&M for VERSACE tee (also worn here) , LUCCA COUTURE shorts, SABRE sunglasses, H&M brogues.

                  
                                         Here is the episode featuring the Hotel Plaza Athenee.
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment