Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Eve photos long overdue

Dear Diary,

For some reason, my outfit always looks better when it's picked out at the very last minute. I can't seem to figure out what it is, but I'm not complaining, heyyy lol.





  DENIM JACKET(my brother's old one), ZARA blouse, EXPRESS hoop earrings, CITIZENS OF HUMANITY coated pants, H&M cap toe booties( also worn here).



Another night with the boys! My sister and I took them to the Grand Luxe Cafe for dinner, and of course it wouldn't have been a regular dinner without our very own photo session.
The brothers.




The sisters






For those of you who are not familiar with this adorable lady, meet my sister. A very impatient photographer at times, but she's definitely the reason I am able to share  many outfit shots on my blog .

Did I mention she has the best accessories in her closet? Don't be surprised if you see a future post with me wearing this sweater ;-).


                       ASOS jumper, H&M coated pants, TROUVE booties, BALENCIAGA arena bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment