Friday, January 18, 2013

Givenchy Had A Baby

Dear Diary,

During Autumn/Winter 2011, all I kept seeing were animal faces plastered onto garments coming down the Givenchy runway. Before I knew it, the trend spread through the streets like wildfire.



The thing I loved about Riccardo Tisci's collection is the fact that a lot of the pieces could be worn separately. The only problem is, they break the bank lol.  Thanks to Forever 21, I found a more budget friendly option last summer, that I cannot get enough of.  Here are the different ways that I styled my tee.

Look 1: Back to School



Worn with: ZARA boys flannel, perforated track shorts, COMME des GARCONS sneakers(also  HERE).



Look 2: Casual-Chic



Worn with: ACNE high waist skinny jeans, LUXURY REBEL kenny pump (on sale), H&M necklace, TOPSHOP earrings,  ZARA clutch.


Look 3: Grunge





Worn with: Wide brim fedora (purchased in London),  ZARA faux leather skinny pants, ROMWE boots, FOREVER 21 denim shirt (seen HERE).

No comments:

Post a Comment